ABOUT THIS COURSE
There is a well-established link between a diverse gender-balanced workforce and better business performance. Across the globe, companies are looking for ways to attract, hire, promote and retain more women at all levels of seniority.
This course helps you to maximise your impact and showcase your value as a female leader through improved choice of language, enhanced use of networks and heightened self-awareness. The training combines practical exercises with reflection and steps for further action. The experienced facilitator and coach will give feedback and concrete suggestions to help you not only accelerate but also sustain your leadership journey.
At the end of this Lunch&Learn, you will have gained insights into:
- The common challenges that executive women face (e.g. dealing with prejudice, the work-life see-saw “Having it All”)
- How to brand yourself: what are your vision and values
- How to maximise your influence and impact
- Taking risks: growing the business and yourself
- Building resilience and learning how to replenish
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is targeted at female leaders who:
- want to increase their confidence and business impact.
- are involved in enhancing gender diversity in their organisation.
- wish to deepen their self-awareness including impact on others.
- are close to being promoted or have just been promoted but feel they are held back from achieving their full potential.
- are committed to taking action and supporting others doing the same.