About this course
In the modern workplace, collaboration, sharing and cascading is an increasingly important skill that is not just reserved for dedicated Learning and Development staff. Whether you are training groups or you are supporting someone on the job with tools, skills and methods to help them grow and learn... we are all trainers now!
In this training you will learn key concepts related to adult learning in the business world: Training course design and training evaluation, Writing learning outcomes, Effective presentation and facilitation skills through training aids and tools including case studies, role-plays, surveys, self-assessment and audio/visual tools.
At the end of this full-day program, you will have acquired skills to:
- understand the training cycle & write effective learning objectives.
- design an effective training program with learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- prepare for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- address challenging participants' behaviour and manage difficult participants and tough topics.
- manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles during the program.
Who should attend
Business professionals who:
- would like or are requested to transfer their knowledge and experience in-house.
- would like to foster learning within their team or company.
- would like to progress in their field, e.g. Human Resources or Training and Developmen.
- are looking for more job satisfaction by sharing knowledge and experience.