About this course
The aim of this training is to significantly improve your understanding of the impact of intercultural differences on business dealings such as communication, team building, decision making, meetings, accountability, initiative etc. Our expert trainers will share their experience and knowledge of the cultural challenges of doing business in today’s multicultural environment and help you leverage intercultural skills and strategies to increase your impact in your business.
At the end of this training, you will have acquired the necessary skills and techniques to:
- Understand the background and cultures of the people you interact with professionally
- Be aware of your own preferred working style and management style based on an individual Cultural Profile
- Identify the cultural gaps between yourself and the cultures you work with and the impact this could have on your business dealings. Analyse possible situations in which misunderstandings may arise and identify ways of improving communication.
- Understand the impact of cultural differences on business aspects such as decision-making, delegation, running meetings, negotiation etc.
- Build and maintain your professional relationships with any stakeholder (colleagues, clients, suppliers etc.) from a different cultural background
- Making the most of cultural differences and the added value they generate and reduce stress and misunderstandings in a cross-cultural environment.
Who should attend
- Managers and other business professionals who are working or doing business in diverse cultures.
- Managers and employees who deal with international business relations (colleagues, clients, suppliers etc.) on a regular basis.
- Innovative and effective online tools: 6 months access!
- Nomad' Profile®: Cultural Profile, Comparison tool, Country Packs
- Nomad' Network®: preparing & following up on the training
- A theoretical as well as practical and concrete approach
- A personalized action plan with strategies to deal with cross-cultural challenges
- A senior trainer/consultant with expertise knowledge and experience of the cultural influence on business
About Akteos Asia
Akteos Asia, a joint-venture between Timeo-Performance and Akteos, is specialized in intercultural management trainings. With offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, we aim to serve the Asian business community by addressing the challenges of doing business in a multicultural business environment and providing intercultural skills and strategies to bridge cultural gaps and enhance overall business performance. Akteos consists of a worldwide network and offers more than 300 training courses. With the expertise of over 250 international Akteos consultants we carry out global training programs; from webinars, workshops and coaching to multiple days training and public courses.