Regional Education Manager, Travel Retail SEA
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 22-01-2018
We are recruiting a Regional Education Manager, Travel Retail SEA to be based in Singapore, for our client, European MNC in the Luxury Cosmetics Industry.
This role reports to the Brand General Manager.
- Ensure that all Education activities in the Region are executed in line with the company standards
- Participate in the recruitment of and constantly educate National Education Managers.
- Fill the role of the Education Manager in markets where there is no Education resource.
- Provide Artistic leadership and guidance
- To follow up or assure the trainings of our distributors pro and public of the region
- Assure the setting up of the corporate training strategy in the region
- In charge of compiling / translating the training materials for the region
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Training of our public and pro distributors and their front-line staff in the Region
- Support the brand and the Brand Manager to recruit the right candidate for the National Education Manager/National Trainer position
- Support the National Education Managers/National Trainers by providing all the needed material to help them achieve their training objectives according to the corporate guidelines
- Liaise and facilitate/exchange best practices among the countries
- Follow-up with the National Education Managers on the following:
- To follow up or assist the National Education Manager in his/her education activities
- To follow up on the BC’s evaluation in order to assure their level and to focus on the area of development
- To follow-up on a monthly basis on the market activities
- To follow up on the monthly new products education assuring the training has been done as per the unified counter launch calendar and to make sure that they are using the materials provided by the HQ
- Gather feedback from the markets after each launch, new products to be launched or under development through the focus group sessions (focus report)
- Conduct master classes for the PRO in the region (level 4-5) as agreed by the Regional Brand General Manager (RBGM)
- Support the local market’s Brand Manager & International Education to recruit the right candidate for the Academy Teacher position and support if needed in their education & evaluation
- Support the brand’s events or the ones sponsored by the brand in the region
- Support if needed key events and counter promotions according to the priorities of the region
- Be a link between the region and Paris Education department in both directions
- Provide backstage support for major events across the region
- Provide PR support as decided/agreed by the Regional BGM
- 5 years minimum experience in the field of cosmetics retail sales, makeup artistry and training
- Makeup skills minimum Level 4
- Good communication skills
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent team motivation skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Strong team player
- Proven sales techniques
- Result Oriented
- Self Driven
- Capacity to summarize and draw a conclusion
- Graduated from a well-known makeup school
- Willing to travel frequently
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd
– Reg 200811838D
150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
EA License number: 09C4169