Formulation / Polymer Engineer
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 23-08-2018
The engineer will be the leader of technical projects related to formulation and or use of polymer based materials. Main tasks will be:
- Provide technical leadership and consultation in areas of chemical analysis, materials characterisation, failure analysis as well as test method development
- Perform and lead trials and tests on exploratory areas to work on innovative subjects in order to present new solutions, new design or new technologies to the organization
- Pilots one/several development projects according to the internal methodology, from feasibility survey to internal qualification in line with quality, cost, lead time, and environment and safety objectives
- Manages interactions with other services of the plant and the other plants of the group to achieve projects
- Provide training to the team and new members.
- Monitor technological evolutions in his field of competence in order to develop an expertise on his products, anticipate on new orientations and recommend/propose improvement actions on existing products and processes
- Assume the responsibility of the team during head of department absence
- Excellent level (oral/written) of English is mandatory
- Chinese spoken/written or experience in Asia is a plus
- Very good knowledge of polymer (thermoset & thermoplastic) and formulation
- Good knowledge of DSC, TGA, rheology, curing mechanisms, mixing
- First experience in electronic R&D or manufacturing is a plus
- Strong hands-on experience is required
For more information about this role, please contact Antoine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
EA License number: 09C4169 / Reg 200811838D