TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 23-08-2018
We are recruiting a Service Engineer for a rapidly growing company in the Logistics Automation industry to be based in Singapore. Looking someone with at least 4 years' experiences of Trouble shooting and knowledge of mechanical equipment.
Our client helping to improve supply chain management with their innovative technological solutions to provide a comprehensive warehouse automation environment for their clients. This position will be helping company's client at the their site to support and service and to ensure all of company products are working.
- Troubleshooting and service/repairs all equipment and tool related to company product
- Consults with customer or supervisor to plan layout of equipment during each service.
- Hands-on technical skills and able to test instruments.
- Installs or oversees installation of equipment’s according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Provide basic user training for equipment installed.
- Advice management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, suggestions for product improvements
- Make sure parameters are in good condition
- Develop the software of the solution
- Ensure all Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) are conducted.
- service on customer site (map creation, path/routes drawing, communication tests, …)
- Commissioning the solution as well as testing and validation during Site Acceptance Tests (SATs)
- Reporting and updating to the company and client with servicing progress.
- Test and validation of the entire solution during a Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Degree in Industrial Engineering Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Experience in Software development and/or installation experience in complex industrial projects (industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics) will be an asset
- Embraces technical challenges and take on complex problem solving
- Good knowledge in programming language (C, Robotic language, Matlab)
- Customer oriented with good communication skills
- Agile and organized to work in the field independently.
- This position will be working with customer and team that communicate in English and / or French and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel to SEA and HQ.
For more information about this role, please contact Meeka at Pemeeka@timeo-performance.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169