Learning & Development Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 05-03-2018
- Your prime responsibility will be to coordinate the initiation, development and assessment of training and development process/programs/policies in the SEA region.
- Define and set up training plans aligned with the Corporate guidelines
- Develop and implement appropriate training materials, delivery methods and policies for the region as well as each country
- Enable employees to get the proper skills in order to enable their career development according to the plans
- Create appropriate reporting dashboards in order to provide relevant data analysis to feed training strategies across the region
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Training and Development in the Cosmetics, Luxury or Retail industry
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team motivation skills
- Ability to implement and drive change throughout leadership behaviour
- Self-drive and autonomy
- Always seeking for new opportunities and new ways of doing and able to inspire cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and interculutural skills
- Used to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Reactive, innovative and creative
- Successful experience working within an MNC environment
- Proficient in MS applications
-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. -Performance also manages , a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, .
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169