TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 26-09-2018
Timeo-Performance is currently hiring a Recruitment Researcher.
In this role you will be at the heart of our recruitment services for our clients, holding the responsibility of managing our candidates from the sourcing stage through the whole recruitment process.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and successful HR business, delivering recruitment missions for a variety of clients across a wide range of industries and positions, with high quality standards.
You will be joining a friendly, multicultural and dedicated team, working in a positive and dynamic atmosphere.
- Partner effectively with the Lead Consultants to support them in sourcing and qualifying the best candidates for different recruitment missions
- Acquire the best possible understanding of the client’s business context and the job requirements
- Contribute actively to the mission’s success with a creative and problem-solving attitude
- Be an ambassador of Timeo-Performance brand towards candidates, clients and colleagues
- Adhere to Timeo-Performance processes and ways of working
- Be an active member of the Recruitment team, participating in common discussions and contributing ideas for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree
- At least one first experience as a Candidate manager / Researcher in a recruitment agency
- Strong interest for recruitment matters and human resources management in general
- Very good level of English, spoken and written
Attitude / soft skills:
- Demonstrating a professional attitude in the recruitment process from A to Z, towards clients and candidates, and internally
- People person
- Takes ownership until the mission closure
- Strong integrity
- Rigor and precision
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169