HR Development Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 26-06-2018
For this new created role, you’ll be in charge of the recruitment, on-boarding, performance, L&D and other Ad hoc HR projects.
You will work with Function Heads and VP HR to develop both internal and external strategies and practices to enable them to attract, develop and retain the highest and top talents for their business.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment service to the business and recruit talented and high performing retail professionals available in the most innovative and timely way
- Propose and manage the onboarding program for new hires
- Develop engaging and attraction strategies to directly attract niche positions; for the key office positions, Store Managers, Team Managers, Specialists, etc..
- Track recruitment process and reduce recruitment fees/costs using company ATS, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms
- Work closely with HR BPs to enable sufficient manpower coverage for a good client experience
- Source and develop collaborative partnerships with headhunters, recruitment firms, external institutes, business schools and universities to develop an external pipeline of talents
- Build a strong candidate pool and maintain a database of both office and retail talents
- Partner with VP HR to ensure succession planning and retention risk checks are in place for key roles
- Track and follow up closely on Talent Review Action plans
- Manage internal mobilities, lead the performance and career review, review the process to ensure powerful career meetings are held focusing on career development and performance enhancement
- Conduct annual career development discussions with High Potentials to ensure that there is a clear career path and individual development in place
- Mapping/compiling personal or group development themes and action plans, as well as facilitating related development & learning activities as needed
- Establish partnership with training consulting firm and other service provider
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Minimum 8-10 years of recruitment and organizational development experience in MNC and/or Luxury retail industry
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Strong business mindset and understanding to luxury retail business
- Good interviewing skills, good insight to people
- Knowledge in Chinese labor law practice
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Passionate, listening and problem solving skills, business sense and strong leadership skills.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our mission is to help you grow and succeed.