CRM Account Director
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 16-10-2018
Our client, a leading financial services company, leader in rewards, recognition and loyalty programs is currently hiring a new Account Director
to manage and lead their clients’ loyalty and CRM programs and support the business development of new solutions in the APAC region.
Reports Directly to: COO South East Asia
As Account Director CRM, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the day-to-day account servicing and marketing efforts. You will be in charge to develop strategic loyalty engagement campaigns from start to completion for key accounts.
• Lead and Manage a CRM Account team
• Manage marketing campaigns and promotions and design program development proposals
• Develop Data driven marketing actions through cross channel media
• Manage budget, maintain program growth and quality of deliverables
• Prepare program reports and performance
• Manage Client Relationship of existing and new accounts
• Lead and support the business development of new products in the region
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management
• Between 7 to 10 years of work experience and ideally a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in CRM in retail industry (Retail, Fashion, Luxury & Cosmetics)
• Experience in the agency side and/or client side
• Prior experience in Singapore and/or South East Asia is a must
• Experience in CRM tools
• Previous team management experience
• Passionate about new technologies and marketing
• Positive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong client service skills, problem-solving, energetic, performance driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951